|Helpful guides on WikiBound|
Administrators' how-to guide • Archiving • Editing • Frequently asked questions • Images • Namespaces • New page • Nomenclature • Preferences • Revert • Searching • Signatures • Stubs • Talk Pages • Templates • Uploading media • User page • Why create an account
Images added to this wiki should be "free-use" when possible - that is, they either are public domain or licensed by the copyright holder under a license that allows anyone to reuse the images. If this is not possible - due to the copyrighted nature of the Mother series and the characters therein - care should be taken to be sure that files are used under a proper fair use justification.
- To upload images you must be logged in.
- Click on "Upload file" in the toolbox on the left (under the search boxes)
- The "Browse" button lets you find the image on your hard drive. Click "open" to select the file.
- If you want to change the file name, you can do so in the "Destination filename" box.
- Use the "Summary" box to enter the source of the file.
- Click "Upload".
You will be warned if the name will be changed or if there is already a file with that name. You can then decide whether to go ahead or to abandon the upload.